Never Leave Your Kids with the Father or Trust the Father

 When leaving an abuser when you have kids, I can't stress enough that you have to take your kids with you!  If you are wishy washy and uncertain and leave them with your abuser, thinking an attorney will get them back, you are disillusioned.   Any man that has mistreated you and has money will keep them from you.  Even a man with limited resources will probably get custody if you don't take them.  You have to be the aggressor.  You have to be sneaky.  You have to plan your escape and disappear if they have money.  Even if they don't.  They are evil and capable of anything.  Hell a father will lie, cheat, steal and bribe to get custody.  I have provided a list of states and their custody laws.  I'm not a legal expert!  I am sharing based on the hell I have gone through.  You have to be selfish.  You have to file the minute you have secured a solid place to be and have a job.  If the guy has money change your identity.  Jump jurisdictions.  Do whatever the hell you have to to keep the kids safe from the abuser.  Never feel sorry for them.  Never think they really care about the kids.  They don't.  They will do anything to destroy you and alienate you from your kids.  They will abuse the kids to hurt you.  You do NOT leave until you have a plan.   Please research more professional advice.  I'm simply warning you and hopefully saving your life.  Courts seem to favor the selfish parent in many states.  You must emphasize how irresponsible the father is and do NOT talk about how you are such a victim.  They will use that to paint as picture of how crazy and mentally ill you are.   Again research more professional advice and resources.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Age of Decision for Children by State

Mothers Unite and Defy This Modern Day Slavery